понеділок, 14 травня 2018 р.

Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori

Nashik Bhajans
Afternoon Bhajan

Listen Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori [time 5:40]
3.
Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
The greatness of my Master is He makes His disciples like Himself.
Sadguru-rājā Tanmaya Chatra-patī. Maja Karunī Seve Adhī-pati.
Sadguru is King of Kings, engrossed in That. He makes me a King saying, “I am He.”
Soham Shabda Sa-na-da Deūnī Hāti (2). Shiri Hāta Thevīlā Mudrān -kīta.
Master has proclaimed me great! I should use that Soham[I am That] proclamation and believe that “I am
He”.
39
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
The greatness of my Master is He makes His disciples like Himself.
Ahankārā-če Durga Āva-rile. Tayā-vari Maja-lā Pātha-vīle.
Ego is as tough as a fort but You have conquered that, showing that ego is nothing. I am sure of it now.
Pūrva-dwāre Trīkuta Dekhi-yele (2). Rajo-drushti Brahmāsi Kinki -yele.
By viewing the east side, the ‘triad of experience’ has vanished. By Raja attribute I have transcended
Brahma[Creator/creation]. No ego required now.
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
Tethunī Ūrdva-panthe Pashčim-mārga Pāhe. Sattva-guni Shri-hāti Vīshnu Āhe.
Leaving the east side and climbing up to west, kingdom of Lord Vishnu is viewed.
Tayā Valan-ghonī Varutā Jāye (2). Tamo Gol--ti Rudra Dīsa-tāhe.
Transcending still further I see Tamo/Rudra kingdom, destroyer of creation. He says everything is zero.
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
Gnyāna-shastra Ghe-ūni-yā Hāti. Keli Tama Agnyāna-či Shānti.
Master has given me the sword of knowledge in my hand and with it I take everything as nothing.
Ignorance dissappeared, darkness vanished.
Punya-gīri Tethunī Dekhe Pudhati (2). Shuddha Adhi-shtha-na Vishva-mūrti.
Still going further, the holy hill is seen, base of the three attributes, residence of Ishwara[Vishva-murti].
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
Ubhā Rāhonī Tayā Gīri-vari. Dekhe Bhramara-gumphā Gada-da Ovri.
By reaching the top of the holy hill, the final stage, all duality and multiplicity of the world is seen in the
thickness of darkness below.
Auta-pitha-varuti Shobhe Bari (2). Paramānanda Āhe Tayā Ghari.
Eyes see everything but I understand that nothing remains. I am beyond the four bodies so I stand like
that. Everything is very joyful.
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
40
Bodha-balīyā Prave-shalo Tetha. Ahankāra Zālā Vātā -hata.
By His teaching my ego has vanished.
Vījai-dundubhi Vājatī Anuhata (2). Brahma-drushti-ta Pāvlo Nīja-vīshrānta.
There is drumming, light and music. In this vision of Brahman, I feel satisfaction and joy.
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari.
Bhaktī-nīshāna Čadha-vīle Vari. Je Kā Brahma Bhāsata Čarāčari.
On top of the hill I raise a flag of understanding and devotion, a flag of Oneness. Whatever I see is He,
nothing but Brahman.
Rāma-nāme Garjati Jai Jai Kāri (2). Dāsa-pana Na Ure Tethe Uri.
At the top of his voice everyone shouts, “Everybody is Oneness! I‘m not the aspirant, not the Master;
both are One. I give honor to Him who has given this.”
(O) Kāya Sāngu Mi Yā Samarthā-či Thori. Bhaja-kāsi Āpanā-aisā Kari

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар